It’s Not You, It’s New!
Are you frustrated by technology and social media? You are not alone! As a 46-year-old Social Media Speaker, I often want to throw my phone, tablet, and computer out the window (along with the dish water and my husband). How does one remain sane when every day there is an update to their device or an app? You will stop beating yourself up once you realize, It’s Not You, It’s New! Get motivated to:
- Identify ways to stay abreast of current and emerging trends.
- Explain the value of video and future projections.
- Recall how to leverage Evernote in business productivities.
- List item’s that all agents need in their NEW work bag.
- Leverage listing and community photos across the internet.