“Are You Consumer-Centric?”
In a recent Harris Poll ranking 23 professions in the U.S. for trustworthiness, Realtors were 23rd (at the bottom) behind new/used car salespersons. The reason for this is because the real estate industry, as a whole, has not been strategic in its thinking. It’s no longer about us, it’s about them…the consumer. Strategic thinking begins with the rectification of names/words. Agents will learn to apply a new vocabulary to better meet the sensitivity and cynicism of today’s consumer. They’ll also develop skills to dispel the five greatest consumer misconceptions, such as cost of ownership and fair market value. Agents will leave with an objection-free listing presentation guaranteed to excite the seller about their marketing and pricing strategy and get them every saleable listing they want!
Attendees will be able to…
- Identify the 6 biggest challenges they face!
- Apply methods to reduce consumer confusion about what they see on the news!
- Utilize skills to dispel the 5 greatest consumer misconceptions about cost of ownership, fair market value, financing, and tax advantages!
- Apply a new vocabulary to better meet consumer sensitivity to terms/words!
- Utilize systems to harvest and deliver relevant real estate and community content to enable their clients to become more knowledgeable homeowners!
- Identify 8 critical elements of a consumer-centric information-rich website!
- Develop systems and skills to become a community reporter through the use of video, direct mail and social media!
- Develop and implement a 60-day action plan!