MARTY RUETER is a fourth generation REALTOR, executive, author, trainer, coach, and accomplished keynote speaker -- whose fast-paced but fact-filled programs have wowed audiences throughout North America for decades. A fondly-described “SOB” (son of a broker),his brokerage and management background covers booms and busts, multiple real estate markets and disciplines – residential, commercial, industrial brokerage -- sales, exchanging, leasing, business sales, syndications, association and property management. Currently, he leads a 100-plus team of "commercial-only" real estate brokers in Greater Atlanta – providing clients and prospects both an analytical and “street” perspective to real estate investing and ownership. A self-described “real estate zealot,” Marty’s high-energy, humorous but meaty presentations breed enthusiasm that’s contagious and an in-depth expertise that practical, understandable and motivating.
- 4th generation REALTOR, family-owned business began in 1900!
- Senior executive Century 21 International, Irvine CA
- Co-founder and President, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Morris Plains NJ
- Executive Vice President, Coldwell Banker Commercial Metro Brokers, Atlanta GA
- Ranked #56, Swanepoehl Power 200 - Most Influential Real Estate Executives in U.S. (2015)